Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Introducing...ChicaWest! :)

I have the option of telling you all about me or telling you to google me. But in doing so you would only get to know a fraction of whom I really am as a person, so please allow me to introduce you to ME! :)


The name is Kesha, but people know me as ChicaWest. The infamous alias is definitely worth noting if you are a music lover. Considered by my peers as an entertainment junkie and a music connoisseur I pride myself on discovering unsigned and independent artists who have yet to be signed to a major label.

Music is my first love and attending LIVE music event is my second love and when combined together I am in total bliss and in tune with the world where I belong. With this blog I hope to share some of my favorite unpolished pearls of the independent music movement.

I'll also share with you my love for beauty, books, fashion, movies and so much more. Hope I am intriguing enough to earn your readership.

Peace & Blessings,

ChicaWest

No comments:

Post a Comment