Tuesday, March 30, 2010

B!tch Slap Wednesday (original post date 3/10/2010)

It seems the earth DID NOT align with the stars so that my day could be a peaceful one. First my both of my sons decided that they wanted to work each other’s nerves early in the morning. My youngest son was hell-bent on taking a shower before heading to school but my eldest son thwarted his plans by beating him into the shower first.

I didn’t say anything to either of them because I wanted to see how they would handle the situation without my input. So I continued getting dress for work and kept my ears open for the never-ending bickering between the two of them.

Needless to say I left the house without having to lay the smack down on some children. So here I am feeling good about the start of the day, I get on the bus headed to work listening to Adam Lambert and browsing twitter through my Snaptu application when all of a sudden the heifer cow driving the bus decides to slam hard on the brakes; sending my $600 cell phone flying out of my hands and onto the floor.

To make matters worst, the screen calibration on my phone starts tripping, and then it freezes in the middle of my tweet to my Sexy Face Lady sister Patricia, turns off completely and comes back on. Once the welcome screen is done spazzing out, a phone call comes in from my youngest telling me that he was rushed out of the house by his big brother without grabbing a jacket.

 So you know I had to go crazy ass mom on the phone with the two of them and set things straight. I told my youngest that from now on he would rise at the butt ass crack of dawn to take his shower, get dress, brush his teeth, comb his hair and eat breakfast and I told my eldest to turn his ass around and GO BACK to the house to grab a sweater for his little brother.

By the time I was done having that conversation the bus was at my stop. Still steaming from dropping my phone I threw the bus driver an eat-shit-and-die look as I exited the rear of the bus.

It took me about 5 minutes to walk to work and get settled. I grabbed a cup off coffee and logged into twitter to respond back to Patricia when I spotted a tweet in my in my stream from Michael Jackson’s make-up artist Karen Faye. She, like the rest of us had learned of the death of actor Corey Haim but she was the only one standing on a soapbox sounding off on potential circumstances surrounding Corey’s death.

First off @wingheart has not earned the right to be pointing fingers at anyone in Hollywood when she was just as much of an enabler to Michael as the doctors who often prescribed him the pills. But she had the nerve to tweet - "Drugs take another artist! Hollywood must put a magnifying glass on the enablers, so we as a society can help save our precious artists."

I hate hypocrites with a passion and she sparked the urge to issue virtual b!itch slaps via twitter so I let her have it:

@wingheart Cut the crap, how many times did you know Michael was doing something he shouldn't and you did NOTHING about it Karen?!

@wingheart He was merely a paycheck for you as well and now you're standing on your soapbox calling out Hollywood enablers?! Please!

KF: Our artists are GIFTS, we need to protect. Society and the media uses them for money, vilifies them, then glorifies them in death. 4$$$

@wingheart Life in general is a GIFT from GOD. Just because they are artists does NOT make them less accessible to the wicked ways of the world. The fact of the matter is Karen is that Hollywood creates and control how society embraces celebrities. The Media is used to perpetuate certain levels of celebrity as well as exposed their little secrets and the fans glorify them for personal reasons. WHAT IS YOUR POINT?!

KF: @QueenBee_73 You most certainly are attacking me Tina...quite consistently.

@wingheart Did @QueenBee_73 bruise your EGO Karen! Just like you have the right to spout off lies, she has the right to dispute them!

KF: @QueenBee_73 I am not here to convince anyone of anything. I do not agree with you, but I do not go on YOUR pages and tweets to attack u.

@wingheart Welcome to twitter... you may want to close off your page if you can't handle public opinion Karen.

RT: @wingheart I am going to see Captain EO....sad for me. So many beautiful memories. - Make sure the paps are there to catch you crying for Michael. SMDH

I am so sick of Michael’s "so-called" friends speaking on “stuff” they know nothing about. The fact of the matter is, until the medical examiner has listed the cause of death for Corey Haim, we DO NOT KNOW WHAT KILLED HIM.

 She spoke out-of-place and then reference Michael Jackson to solidify her argument... NOT COOL. These Hollywood insiders looking for their 15 minutes of fame off of someone else's demise is not enduring or forthcoming and she needs to shut the hell up. Karen is a snake in the grass using Michael's death as a step ladder to a successful career.

 After my minor head butt with Karen Faye I decided I needed to be amongst other loving MJ fans only to read some condescending nonsense from Michael’s #1 stalker Miss Moonstreet. She titled her thread If June 25th Hadn't Happened...

Um, hello it did happen and Michael is gone so I don’t quite understand the purpose of her juvenile post. The stalker turn sour puss obviously need a little excitement in her life because Michael’s death has caused her such pain;  so to make herself feel better she starts a discussion that is bound to earn her countless virtual b!tch slaps from fans all over the world?! Paint me confused… please.

Let me just clarify that this b!tch is crazy, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Why Jackson fans must clarify how and why they became a fan before or after his death is not her concern. For someone who is grieving, she surely knows how to flaunt her stalker express card at the wrong time.

B!tch has been served her ass and then some by the homies at www.michaeljackson.com. Shout out to the PYT’s and MJ’s Sexy Face Ladies.

Who’s Next!

ChicaWest

No comments:

Post a Comment