Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Big ups to Nikia Leslie and the KUMSfm Family! (original post 03/25/2010)

Last night I co-hosted Brown Sugar Radio with Nikia Leslie on www.kumsfm.com and if you were listening you know we were acting up!

There was plenty of good music and a lot of discussion about bad ass Bebe's kids and the future of our youth, haters versus people with valid opinions and dumb ass co-workers who don't know when to shut the f*ck up!

Oh yeah, Nikia and I blew up the spot with straight wisdom and knowledge... and an occasional b!tch slap. The night was fun as hell and hopefully I'll get a chance to co-host Brown Sugar Radio again with my girl. With us you never know what the discussion will be when you get Nikia and I together but it's guaranteed to be on point and real... believe that!

Big ups to KUMSfm.com radio for providing listeners with a stations that plays good music not that commercialize ISH you hear 50 times a day!

Hope those who tuned in enjoyed the show!

Peace & Blessings,

ChicaWest

1 comment:

  1. I am still mad about missing you on the radio with Nikia. Will you ladies be doing the dynamic duo thing again soon?

    ~I~

    ReplyDelete