Monday, April 26, 2010

Where Have All The Ladies Gone?

Every day I find myself shaking my head at the nonsense I see on the bus.

One of the things that bothers me most is the girls I see on public transportation acting like they have no common sense, decency or tact about themselves.

Too often they are the ones assaulting my ears with ignorance. The majority of the time it's them I hear talking loud on their phones about their baby's daddy or fighting another chick. It's usually them and their girl friends working my nerves.

The sad thing is that this is an everyday occurrence. I rarely meet " a lady" on the bus or light rail and find it really hard not want to shake some manners into these girls I see on the buses and what not every single day.

Now granted that these girls and women may come from a challenged background and might not have been taught what it's meant to be a lady but damn... How long can we keep blaming their home "environment" for their ignorance?

The fact is there is one cardinal rule that women should know and apply when in public: Preservation, Protection and Positive. Always preserve your dignity, protect thy honor and demand respect and always put forth a positive reflection of yourself.

We are the majority and we have to constantly set the example of what it means to be and act like a lady in public. Despite popular belief, guys aren't attracted the "gangsta b!tch" mentality and it isn"t cute to be manISH so stop it already!

Peace & Blessings,

ChicaWest

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. I am tired of people blaming their home enviroment on everything!! Just take responsibility for your ignorance!! Great blog sis!!

    ReplyDelete