Saturday, May 29, 2010

The ChicaWest Show is Coming!

In four days I'll be globally broadcasting an array of music from multi-genre artists that represent the core essence of what I perceive to be some of the best music not being played for music lovers en mass. To say that I am nervous would be an understatement but I am excited and thrilled to be playing for music for an audience that recognizes and appreciates the independent music hustle. 

Along with the music, some of the things you can look forward to the weeks and months to come are:

  • Artist Interviews
  • Telephone Interviews
  • In Studio Performances
  • Tribute Shows
  • Social Spotlight 
  • In Studio Webcasts
  • Topic Of The Day Commentary
  • Plus so much more...
I am hoping to build a long lasting relationship with the listeners of my show! Feel free to offer suggestions, send me some of your favorite music but just remember to tune in! 

Starting this Wednesday, June 2nd the Chica of the West Coast is live and representing from the penthouse to the basement! Let's go!

Peace & Blessings,

ChicaWest


ChicaWest Online: Twitter - @ChicaWest | Myspace - ChicaWest | Facebook - ChicaWest

Tune in: www.kumsfm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment